Dr. Sara Anderson is a developmental psychologist who studies early childhood education, residential mobility, and neighborhood effects. Her work has been published in Developmental Psychology, Applied Developmental Science, and Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology. She has presented her work at national and international conferences.
Ph.D., Child Development
Tufts University, 2012
University of New Hampshire 2008
B.A. in Psychology
Whitman College, 2002
- How early childhood education improves early achievement and sustains achievement and for whom it works?
- How do contextual features of children’s environment, including the neighborhood and school, affect children across development?
- Who can access high quality child care and preschool?
CDFS 250: Research Methods
CDFS 412: Adolescent Development
- American Psychological Association
- Society for Research in Child Development
- Society for Research on Adolescents